Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Diva is on (temporary) heitus

Do you remember the crazy detox of last January that I did?  The green smoothie on the ceiling? The shakes from not ingesting my thousands of milligrams of caffeine?
Well, I am back at it again.  Whole Living magazine is hosting another 28 day challenge and put a request on their website for bloggers to chronicle their experience.  I figured, what the heck, and submitted an application to be a "featured blogger".  Wouldn't you know I got it!  HA!
So now all the Whole Living world will see hear of my detox trials and tribulations.  Lovely...

If there is lack of posting in Dec/January, that is why my friends. But, if you'd like to catch me on their site here is the link:
http://community.wholeliving.com/profile/KimAeschliman

And, if the detox doesn't kill me, check back soon as I am sure there will be some running diva stories to share.  I am sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment