Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

18

I can't believe a week has gone by already since my first big long run.  18 big miles.  I have to say, it is pretty different the second time around.  I don't go to bed the night before worried and sick to my stomach that I won't finish.

This go around the pace was a little faster.  I was a little more confident.  Hell, I even helped my fellow runners get through their inaugural 18 miler.

As always, the best part of the run has to be the camaraderie and the guacamole.  And the Oberon.

 The 18 mile girls:  Michelle M, Michelle R, Peg and mini Michelle (Sophie)

 Oberon, guac and chips.  The reason I run 18.

Michelle M and me enjoying an Oberon.  We sure look good for running 2 hours and 40 minutes, huh?

A week has gone by and we are headed out for 13 tomorrow with 19 big ones looming ahead next week.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment