Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

start spreading the news...

T minus 14 hours until the big reveal.  Will it be 3 times a charm?  Or will Sara and I be running our 19 and 20 mile training runs while the leaves are turning next Fall, dreaming of our Big Apple get-away?

Originally I couldn't imagine training for yet another marathon in 2011.  Yet I signed up for NY, knowing that it was THE marathon I was supposed to run.  It doesn't matter if it was 2010 (for my birthday), 2011 (the day before my birthday), or in 2012 (somewhere near my birthday).  Now, I have the same butterflies that I did last year the night before the lottery was picked.  Oh. My. Gosh.

On another note, please someone remind me that just because I am in the guts of training for this marathon, it doesn't necessarily mean that i need to fill my guts with food all. day. long.

Because there is a scone calling my name.  And I just ate the ass-end of the bunny cake my mom made for Easter.  I'd better get into NY so I can continue my food gorge fest well into the summer and fall.

Cross your fingers and toes...

No comments:

Post a Comment