Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

i am here! i swear!

the next few weeks are going to be a challenge.  to say the least.
now don't be feeling too sorry for me.  i worked hard last week (#winter sale at playmakers) but still have gotten my runs in.  the rest of this week includes travel to salt lake city and runs (literally) on the road in a strange place on a weird schedule.  the challenge starts tomorrow when i have to get a run in before meeting my co-workers at 5:30am.  i am staged and ready to go.  until then here is a recap of what went on since i last wrote:

Day 26:  a solo peaceful 5ish miles out in dewitt 

Day 27: some more miles (4ish) out and back around town.  i caught the sun peek out at me through the trees.  and then it was gone.

Day 28: forced 2.25 miles on the treadmill.  my only source of entertainment was quizzing Sam on his spelling words and then watching him play Madden on xBox.  yawn.  bore.

And gearing up for a snow windy cold run with my run class in this arctic chill in a few hours. Dual post tomorrow to follow!

Until (early) tomorrow morning run happy and warm friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment