Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I've got a confession

I am a little addicted to eBay.
But, I am not buying things.  Nope.  I am cleaning house and selling stuff.  It started with a pair of sneakers I got from a wear test at Playmakers (yes, I am the luckiest girl in the world that I can test shoes for free).  I hated them, and so they sat in my closet.  Along with a Coach wallet circa 1999.  And some extra running jackets that I HAD to have from sidewalk sales past.  And 10 pairs of GAP jeans that the boys never wore because they live in Mejier wind pants and Nike shorts given to us by my neighbor.
So I busted out the camera and took some shots of said items carefully laid out on my office floor.  Laid out in a way that screams "Currently, I am this girl's junk, but could be your treasure".
Then I sat in front of my laptop trying to come up with clever ways to word said items so they would sound utterly irresistible to the millions of eBay-ers ready to buy my crap.
7 days to sell baby.
And I've been on eBay.com no less than 20 times each day to see if anything has bids, watchers, stalkers, etc.
It is the most fun I've had in a long time.
That is pretty sad.
If it's not nailed down, it may go on eBay.  Kids...watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment