Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I am loving in July

 My Garden.  Everyday I poke around in there and look to see what is popping up, turning color, or growing big.  Right now I've got romaine lettuce, beans (and darn bean beetles), tomatoes turning red, watermelon, and an odd white squash that I don't remember planting...

I love these shoes.  New Balance Trail Minimus.  It's like being barefoot but without the stares of wearing my five-fingers.  
Garden blooms.   Top is from our lavender plant by the road.  Bottom are blooms "borrowed" from my neighbor's hydrangea plant ;)  (i am pretty sure she doesn't read my blog!)

 Cucumber water.  Refreshing!



 Anything Caprese:  tomato, basil and mozzerella.  Try this wrap:  cut a tomato, some fresh mozzarella and garden basil.  layer on a tortilla (i used spinach/herb here), drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar and fresh ground pepper and sea salt and wrap up!

1 comment:

  1. where's the "like" button on all of these? miss you girl!!

    ReplyDelete