Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

CHEATER!

Yes.  Hang head low.  Me.  Hang head lower.
I am a detox cheater.
So Lisa, Michelle and I went beaching on Friday and man did we do it up.  We munched on raw veggies, watermelon, and seltzer water.
Crazy kids!
We also had that quinoa salad and a fabulous zucchini ribbon salad that michelle made.  And we made it past McDonald's without stopping for a big Diet Coke on the way home.  That's dedication.
But then came the neighborhood driveway party.  And a frozen, frothy margarita staring me in the face.  I was hot.  I was thirsty.  How could I say no?  So, i did what any girl in my position would do, knocked over my vitamin water (whoopppps!) and guzzled that margarita right down.  Yum.

Tomorrow is another day, right?
And it was.  Besides *accidentally* leaving the blue cheese in my salad for lunch (and perhaps slipping in a piece of bread with the salad), I was good all day.
For the record, ZERO caffeine in 6 days.  That, my friends, is a feat of greatness for me.

I wonder how this 10 mile run is going to go tomorrow...sans carbs...

No comments:

Post a Comment